Monday, November 16, 2009

Once You Go Matte... You Never Go Back.

Recently I got my nails done at Valley, where any girls manicure dreams can come true. They also have a full menu of Spa procedures and a cute little clothing shop in the front, making it a great place to have a girls day when in need of one. Now, I'm not one who's loved crazy nail art, but these ladies can make anything you want appear at your finger tips, literally. With books and books filled with different designs, boxes of different stones & studs and shelves filled with all sorts of colored polish, the craziest nails you thought could never happen - actually can! My choice? Black matte nail polish, two rhinestone skulls and silver studs on my pinky's. I was going for the motorcycle jacket inspiration. But besides that, it was my first experience using Knock Out's Flatte nail polish, and well... I fell in love. Go out and buy yourself one or five of these polish's, there's something so sexy to the no-shine colors and you'll definitely be the only one of your friends rocking this look. Just how you don't want your face to be shiny, start taking that approach with your nails too!

No comments:

Post a Comment